Hepcinat Plus Tablets order online Exporter and Supplier Medixo Centre
Hepcinat Plus the combination of two popular drugs Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir, was launched recently by “Natco Pharma” in an attempt to bring aid to the Hepatitis C patients. Natco Pharma is one of the first companies to bring up this unique combination of Sofosbuvir 400mg and Daclatasvir 60mg to the market which is known to treat patients suffering from chronic Hepatitis C Virus infection.
Hepcinat Plus is one of the first medicines which is going to provide for an effective all-around treatment against the Hepatitis C virus.
Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir in each tablet the “Hepcinat Plus” is set to give relief to a large range of Hepatitis patients. Natco Pharma Ltd has brought a month-long treatment in a pack that aims to cure the virus infection of Hepatitis C with immediate effect.
The dosage of one tablet per day. The pack comes with a month-long program i.e. 28 days. As medicine requires no other additional medicinal use, there is no complex method in taking of this medicine. However, the doctors shall best find the dose for the individual cases depending on their seriousness.
Directions to use
Hepcinat Plus Tablet is to be take by the patients once in a day. The medicine comes in the form of a tablet which can be take with a fresh glass of water. Doctors may also ask for proper diet maintenance with it.
- People who have started with Hepcinat Plus Tablets newly have complaints of nausea, sleepiness, and headache. But once the routine forms it shall help in curing the virus without any further side-effects.
- Doctors prescribe the online Sofosbuvir & Daclatasvir to patients for its effectiveness regardless of its minimal side-effects because they can buy Hepcinat Plus online and get a good cure.
Precautions while taking
Before you buy Hepcinat Plus online from India it is important to take the necessary precautions:
- Consulate a good doctor who’s known for their Hepatitis C Virus treatments and has a good experience.
- Hand over your medical history to the doctor with complete transparency. This shall enable the doctors to analyze the body ailments associated and decide the suitable dosage for you!
- If there has been any treatment related to Hepatitis C virus or Hepatitis B virus in the past – tell your doctor about it. As the medicine is going to activate the virus for treatment there shouldn’t be any chance taken against any possible adverse effects.
- Pregnant women or women planning for a baby should convey the same to the doctor. Lactating women/mothers should also consult the doctor before taking the medicine for themselves.
Hepcinat plus price in India
Hepcinat Plus has been developed by Natco Pharma and launched in India on 2nd July 2018. It’s made available for patients at major drugstores and chemists. Along with a lot of online stores to buy Generic Sofosbuvir & Daclatasvir online 100% Lowest price. It retails for INR 17500 for a pack of 28 tablets. To check on the authenticity don’t forget to read the manufacturer details on the medicine packet and while checking online confirm that the website Medixo Centre is a supplier of Natco Pharma Ltd’s products.
How to buy Hepcinat Plus Online?