Sorafenat 200 mg tablets (Sorafenib)
Diseases like lung and kidney cancer can be extremely dangerous and also the cure for these medicines are quite expensive. However, in order to treat these diseases, a medicine generic version of Nexavar called Sorafenat 200 mg (Sorafenib 200 mg tablets) from Natco Pharma is now available online. With proper diagnosis and supervision under a licensed practitioner, this medicine can be taken to cure thyroid, liver, and kidney causing cancerous cells.
Uses of Sorafenib 200 mg
Sorafenat 200 mg tablets are extensively used in the line of treatment for patients suffering from kidney, lungs and thyroid cancer and it has shown quite extensive results as well. Usage Natco sorafenat has been recommended by a lot of doctors for their patients and it has shown excellent results.
Side effects as per the experts
- With the usage of this medicine, however, keep a tab on the below before using this medicine.
- Patients with High Blood Pressure or hypertension should always seek a doctor’s permission before using sorafenat 200 mg tablets.
- There have been no side-effects found when this medicine has been consumed with alcohol, however; it is good to keep alcohol at bay during the course of taking this medicine.
- People with bleeding, any other issues related to the kidney, lungs or liver should always get in touch with a doctor before using Sorafenat 200 mg.
- Patients who have undergone any sort of surgery should keep their doctors informed when this medicine is prescribed.
- Since this medicine is known to affect the fertility of both and women it is recommended to keep your doctors informed before taking this medicine.
- It is recommended that you meet your doctor immediately in case of dizziness, nausea, blood found in stools and urine or even if there is vaginal bleeding.
- Some people may also face breathing problems along with chest pain hence, it is recommended to consult a doctor immediately.
- Also, get all the fluid tests related to the electrolyte should be done before taking this medicine. Also, keep a monitor on the blood and thyroid tests as well. This can help in the proper diagnosis.
- There are no reports to prove any side-effects of Sorafenat 200 mg tablets during lactation, however; it is good to consult a medical practitioner’s advice before arriving at any conclusion.
Directions to use this medicine
Sticking to the same time every day is very important for the medicine to show up proper results. Along with this, an increase in the dosage should never be done without seeking the doctor’s permission. Avoid crushing, chewing or biting the medicine. It should always be taken as a whole and swallowed with water.
Sorafenat 200 mg lowest price in India
Sorafenat natco price is available in the form of tablets and 50% off the lowest price in India Sorafenat is available online.