Velakast: Buy Epclusa tablets Exporter and Supplier in India
Velakast is a combination film-coated tablet of velpatasvir (100mg) and sofosbuvir (400mg). It takes or chronic Hepatitis C which severely impairs liver function. Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir are both antivirals belonging to the NS5B polymerase inhibitor and NS5A replication complex inhibitor classes respectively.
Velakast tablets are a fixed dose oral tablet that can be taken with or without food for a span of twelve weeks to maximize the benefit of the ingredients: Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir on the liver impairment caused by chronic Hepatitis C.
Common side effects of Velakast include fatigue, bouts of depression, rashes, irritability, nausea, dark coloured urine, diarrhea, weight loss, insomnia, headaches, and vomiting. No adverse effects from Epclusa have been reported yet.
Caution should be exercised under the following scenarios:
- When taking antacids should either be taken four hours before or after taking.
- In the case of HIV positive individuals or any other liver ailments (including dialysis), it is best to inform your doctor of the same before taking.
- For pregnant/ lactating women, the doctor must be notified immediately.
- In case missed a dose, an advisable to skip the dose and move to the next dose. Making up for the missed dose by double dosing can lead to overdosing. Currently, there is no antidote available for the same.
- Must be kept away from harsh light and moisture. Dark and room temperature is best suited to retain medicine.
Velakast price in India
Velakast price in India can be as low as 14000 INR for a bottle of 28 tablets. Taking the treatment cost per cycle of twelve weeks of amounts to 56,000 INR. It can be bought only with a valid doctor’s prescription stating it’s needed. You can “buy Velakast online” with us.