Myhep Dvir: (Mylan) Launched in India – Hepatitis c medicine
Mylan Pharma manufactures Myhep Dvir, Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir are combined together effectively to form this drug. This is one of the antiviral compounds which is used in the treatment of HCV infections with very fewer side effects.
Sofosbuvir is one of those prodrugs and is part of a dynamic entity. Daclatasvir should always be used in a mixture in order to get rid of the HCV infections effectively.
INDICATION OF MYHEP DVIR
Myhep Dvir is recommended by a lot of physicians in order to treat their patients suffering from Hepatitis C infection and especially the one associated with genotypes 1 and 3. This medicine is majorly recommended to those patients who are suffering from chronic Hepatitis C.
MECHANISM OF MYHEP DVIR
Myhep Dvir Tablets are a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor as it consists of Sofosbuvir 400mg and it also has some of the direct-acting antiviral drugs. The NS5B protein growth is stunted by Sofosbuvir and it also does its job by interfering with the RNA enzyme which helps in the multiplication process. This, in turn, works as a barrier against the Hepatitis C causing virus.
Sofosbuvir is known to prevent any damages caused to the liver and a lot of patients suffering from Hepatitis C are usually prescribed with this drug.
DIRECTIONS TO TAKE MYHEP DVIR
This medicine can be taken with or without food and as prescribed by the doctor. This is one of the medicines which has to be taken in single dosage and as recommended by the doctor. At times, this medicine can also be taken along with ribavirin.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE TAKING MYHER DVIR
- When there is an overdosage it is mandatory to meet the physician immediately.
- In case of a missed dose, it is again recommended to speak to the physician and then take further action. It is always advised to take the right dosages as prescribed by the doctor.
- Though there is no evidence of the medicine interacting with alcohol, it is still recommended that a patient must abstain from alcohol consumption while taking this medicine.
- Pregnant ladies and breastfeeding mothers should always consult their physicians first before using this medicine orally.
- One should not crush, dissolve or take the medicine according to their choice. The medicine has to be taken in the form of a tablet once in a day.
- Pregnant ladies should consult a doctor if the medicine is given in combination with ribavirin as it can have certain side-effects on the fetus.
- Any sort of reactions and allergies to any of the components present in the medicine should be informed to the doctor prior to taking this medicine.
- It is also mandatory to take the medicine after getting all the tests done and it is also advised to keep the doctors informed about the medical history before the medicine is administered.
- People suffering from kidney, liver and lung diseases should also tell their doctors before they are administered with Myhep Dvir.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MYHEP DVIR
- People who have taken this medicine have complained of a severe headache and also fatigue.
- There are also patients who have suffered from Bradycardia and Dyspnea as well.
- Pain in the chest, lightheadedness, and feeling dizzy are the other common side-effects observed in the patients who are prescribed with “Myhep Dvir price”.
- Patients have also reported extreme weakness when they are on this medicine.
- If any of the above side-effects prolong, it is mandatory to consult the doctor immediately.
Myhep Dvir price in India
If you want to buy Myhep Dvir online then simply make an inquiry for this product. We’ll get back to you shortly.