Lenalid 25mg: price, uses, side-effects, & precautions cost India
Lenalid 25mg Natco manufactured under the brand Revlimid is extensively used to treat patients suffering from multiple myeloma and lepra reaction. Lenalidomide Capsule is known to modulate the immune system arresting the growth of the cancerous cells i.e., it indirectly kills the cancer cells in the body effectively.
Directions to use Lenalid 25mg
It is recommended to take this medicine in proper dosages and durations as suggested by your physician. The medicine has to be swallowed completely without causing any damages to it. Chewing this medicine is also not recommended as the medicine has to be taken with water and swallowed as a whole. Though this medicine can be taken with or without food it is good to take it at regular intervals every day without fail.
Common Side-effects while using Lenalid 25 mg
- Patients under the treatment of “Lenalid Natco” usually complain of a headache, weakness, nausea, rashes and also short of breath at times.
- They also do complain about dizziness, lack of sleep, edema and also Loss of appetite, RBCs, and WBCs.
- A lot of patients also do complain about dry skin, weight loss, confusion, and constipation.
- Along with these, there could also be symptoms of weight gain, muscle weakness and fatigue too.
- If any of these symptoms turn out to be severe, it is recommended to immediately consult the physician on further dosages.
- As there are chances of developing myelogenous leukemia, fatal liver issues and heart problems it is recommended to seek an expert advice before taking these medicines.
- People above 18 years are only to be prescribed with this medicine and also this medication should be avoided by lactating mothers and also pregnant ladies.
Precautions Lenalid 25 mg
- It is recommended to get all the health check-ups done and this includes all the tests related to blood, urine, and platelets as well.
- It is recommended that you do not have any sexual intercourse during the course of lenalidomide.
- Do not come in contact with people who have a cold or any other infections, bruises or injuries.
- Avoid donating blood, semen while getting treated and also after 4 weeks of treatment.
Lenalid 25 mg cost and Availability
In order to “buy lenalid 25mg”, patients need not go to the stores at all. These medicines are now available online and it is very simple to “Lenalid 25mg price”. Check our websites where these medicines are sold and buy these medicines at prescribed dosages to avoid any complications.