Hepcinat LP tablets (Ledipasvir 90mg + Sofosbuvir 400mg) Online Exporter & Supplier in India
Hepcinat LP tablets are a grouping of two HCV (Hepatitis C medicine) antiviral drugs in one single form. Every single tablet is a composition of “Ledipasvir 90 mg” and “Sofosbuvir 400 mg”. Hepcinat LP is a quality product of “Natco” Pharma Ltd.
“Hepcinat LP tablets” are a grouping of Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir drugs, used to cure Chronic Hepatitis C Virus, which causes liver viral infection. At times, it is used with “Ribavirin”, another antiviral medication. This drug works by reducing the Hepatitis C Virus in the body that helps the immune system to fight against the infection as well as helps you in recovering liver.
Medicine Specification, Dose, and Administration
The easy treatments by Hepcinat LP tablets are very effective for patients in an extensive range as well as the patients who are suffering from Chronic Hepatitis C Virus known as HCV.
You can use Hepcinat LP tablets either individually or with Ribavirin 200mg capsules to treat Hepatitis C. The drug comes under the group of antiviral “medications” named NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors as well as Replication Complex Inhibitors.
Dosage | Mechanism of Action
Hepcinat LP tablets come with Nucleotide Polymerase Inhibitor that plays an important role in “Hepatitis C treatment” and if the patient uses “Hepcinat LP for 12 weeks” continuously, it will give amazing results with sustained Virology Response for patients, suffering from HCV infections of genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 respectively.
For Chronic Hepatitis C, the normal adult dose is 1 tablet daily, needs to be taken orally.
- Therapy duration for naive patients with no cirrhosis is 12 weeks. You can consider 8 weeks in case of pre-treatment HCV and RNA has less than 6 million international units per ml.
- Duration for naive patients having cirrhosis is “12 weeks”.
- Therapy duration for experienced patients with no cirrhosis is 12 weeks.
- For experienced patients having cirrhosis is “24 weeks”.
Hepcinat LP tablets stop the virus, which is the main reason of spreading HCV in the patient’s body. Hepcinat LP tablets can be taken with or without food. The patient needs to take this medicine at a particular time and at the same time on the daily basis. The patient needs to follow the precautions given by any HCV specialist or Hepatologist in prescription label.
Hepcinat LP Side Effects
Some common “side effects” of Hepcinat LP consist of Insomnia or Difficulty in Sleeping, Headache, Nausea, Tiredness, or Diarrhea. If any of these effects carry on or get worse, tell your doctor immediately.
- Any serious allergic reactions to this drug are rare. Although, get medical assistance immediately if you observe any symptoms of any serious allergic reactions, including Rashes, Swelling, Itching, Trouble in Breathing or Severe Dizziness.
- The given list of side effects isn’t a complete list. So, if you observe any other “side effects” that haven’t listed above, immediately contact your physician.
Before taking medicines like “Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir“, ask your doctor if, you have allergies of any of these drugs. This product might comprise inactive ingredients that can result in allergic reactions as well as other problems. Consult your physician for more details.
How to Use Hepcinat LP tablets?
You can take Hepcinat LP tablets in the dose as well as duration advised by the physician. You need to swallow that as a whole. Please don’t crush, chew, or break that.
- It’s very important for patients to consult a Hepatologist if he/she is allergic to Hepcinat LP or any other ingredient, existing in this drug. The physician will observe it after diagnosis.
- Before taking this drug, you should inform the physician about the prescribed or non-prescribed drugs the patient is taking.
- You also need to inform the physician about any nutritional or vitamin supplements the patient is taking so that the doctor can plan or change doses of other drugs, which the patient is using.
- The physician will also monitor the side effects when you give precise information about other prescribed as well as non-prescribed medicines.
- If you are using any antacids, then it’s very important to consume them four hours before or after four hours of Hepcinat LP consumption.
- You need to inform your physician if you are taking any medication for indigestion, heartburn or another type of ulcers. Your physician will instruct you on how to take the medicines or will advise you to take that 12 hours before or 12 hours after consumption of a particular drug.
- You also need to inform your physician if you are taking any herbal products if you want to take Hepcinat LP tablets. If you are breastfeeding or are pregnant, you need to inform your physician.
Safety of drugs is extremely important as not all medicines are suitable for everybody. You should take Hepcinat LP once in a day. It’s advisable to take the medicine with water. Your physician will decide on the appropriate dose and treatment according to your physical characteristics.
It’s advisable not to use this drug if you have allergies to any element present in this drug. People with kidney problems, Anti HIV, liver transplantation or others, need to consult the doctor. Any people less than 18 years of age, as well as pregnant women, should consult a physician before using this drug. People must not take this medicine if they have an allergy to Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir.
Benefits of Hepcinat LP
There are a lot of “benefits of Hepciant LP” tablets drug and some of them are given below:
- “Affordable Price”: The “cost” of Hepcinat LP is 98-times cheaper than original “Harovni”.
- Cure Possibilities: The clinical research has proven that around 97 to 99% of patients suffering from Hepatitis C are recovered with Hepcinat LP drug within 12 weeks.
How to Buy Hepcinat LP Online from India?
People around the world are purchasing medicines “online” and it has become very common. However, in “India”, it’s not that easy. People take advantage of needy patients because the pricing of Hepcinat LP is remarkably high. So, you should always make sure that you buy the original drug or its original generic version. Hepcinat LP tablets are a cheapest effective generic version of “Harvoni“.
Always examine the track record and “reviews” of the company before you “buy medicines online”. If you get pricing of Hepcinat LP very low, there are possibilities that it may be a duplicate one or not very effective one.
You can buy genuine medicines online with Medixo Centre. It’s very easy to place the order online or do an email, live chat, or send your requirement using communication channels like WeChat, WhatsApp and more. We have dispatched medicines around the world in countries like the “US”, “Russia”, “Romania”, “China”, “Latvia”, “Poland”, “Kazakhstan”, “Kyrgyzstan” and more; however, we can deliver medicines around the world.
Hepcinat LP price in India
If you want to visit India, just to buy Hepcinat LP, don’t do that! It will cost you more because it will consist of expenses like flight, food, hotel, and others. You can certainly visit India, but to travel and not to buy medicines! “Hepcinat LP tablets price“ quite matters when you’re planning to buy it.
At Medixo Centre, You can buy Hepcinat LP online at a very affordable cost. We always offer genuine and original drugs and we are licensed to provide such drugs.
To “buy Hepcinat LP online”, just fill up your requirement on our website. Our team of specialized operators has broad experience of serving and advising. We are always ready to help you to “buy medicines online” and we aren’t restricted to one medicine. At Medixo Centre, we provide all types of “life-saving medicines“.