“Hepbest 25 mg” tablets | Hepbest price | Hepbest 25 mg Mylan online India
Hepbest 25 mg is composed of “Tenofovir Alafenamide” manufactured by Mylan; Hepbest is used to treat patients suffering from HIV and chronic Hepatitis B, HBV. This medication avoids the growth of the HIV virus in the cells of patients who are affected by this virus. It also prevents the cells from producing new viruses which would accelerate the growth of HIV and also HBV.
Directions to use Hepbest 25 mg
This medicine has to be taken with the food and the dosage as recommended by your medical practitioner. You should never take this medicine without consulting a doctor. This medicine should be taken as a whole and this medicine should not be broken, chewed or dissolved based on your convenience.
Side effects of taking Hepbest 25 mg
Patients taking Tenofovir Alafenamide have usually complained commonly of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Rashes on the skin
- Vomiting and dizziness
- Breathing issues
- Feeling completely drowsy
- Pain in the muscle
- Feeling numb in different parts of the body
- Stomach related issues
- Uneven pulse rate
- Feeling totally cold in the arms
- Change in the urine color
- Change in the color of stools (dark-colored)
- Loss of appetite
- Extreme itching sensations
Remember these things while taking Hepbest 25 mg
- You should never take any other drugs which have the component of Tenofovir in them along with this medicine.
- Avoid taking “Hepbest Mylan” with medicines which can have adverse effects on kidneys. Drugs containing Adenoviral which is used in the line of treatment for Hepatitis B should be completely avoided.
- You should not take Tenofovir if you are already taking medicines that contain Tenofovir in combination with other drugs. Do not take Tenofovir with other drugs that can potentially if any of the above-mentioned side effects becomes more then, you should immediately get in touch with the doctors.
- As these medicines are known to develop lactic acidosis, meaning a lot of lactic acids especially in women it has to be taken as prescribed by the doctors.
- The lactic acid would be produced excessively in people who are obese and are also on nucleoside antivirals. This along with the Tenofovir is known to damage kidneys.
- Getting blood tests regularly is mandatory while taking this medicine.
- Get tests done related to a bone as this medicine would be responsible for reducing the mineral density of the bones.
- Would be mothers, pregnant ladies, expecting mothers and breastfeeding mothers should consult before taking his medicine.
- Consulting a doctor becomes necessary if there is unnecessary muscle loss as this medicine is known to cause lip dystrophy.
- Getting blood and fat tests at every level regularly is very important while taking this medicine.
- Using condoms and contraceptive pills are very important when you are taking this medicine.
Availability and cost of Hepbest 25 mg
Patients who are recommended with the usage of this medicine can “buy generic Vemlidy” at dispensaries and online as well. “Vemlidy availability in India can also be checked online and the “Hepbest price” is reasonable with hence, patients can “buy Hepbest online” without any difficulties.
How to buy Hepbest cost in India?