Entehep: Entecavir 0.5 mg Treat HIV, Hepatitis B Infection
Entehep is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infection and it is used in the treatment of HIV infection. Manufactured by “Zydus” Cadila, this drug should be taken under medical supervision.
Entehep 0.5mg is used in the treatment of HIV and chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
How the Drug Works?
These Tablets prevent the multiplication of HIV in the human cells. This prevents the HIV (Human immunodeficiency virus) to produce new virus.
Dosage and Administration
If you are using Entehep 0.5mg Tablets then don’t miss the dose of Entecavir, take it soon. However, if you have missed a dose and it’s time for the next dose then miss the dose and return back to your regular schedule. Avoid doubling the dose. Take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. Do not crush, chew or break it but swallow it. The tablets are to be taken when the stomach is empty.
The side effects of this medicine are mentioned as follows:-
There can be other side effects of the drug. Therefore, it is recommended to contact the doctor in an emergency.
Following are the precautions and warnings for taking this medicine:-
- The interaction of alcohol with Entecavir is unknown and therefore consult the doctor.
- The medicine is unsafe for pregnant women.
- The drug is unsafe to use during lactation.
- Consuming Entecavir 0.5mg tablets can make you feel dizzy, tired and sleepy and decrease alertness. It is best to avoid the drug while driving.
- This tablet should be used safely in persons suffering from kidney diseases.
Entehep Tablets Price in India
Since Entehep price is around $27 per strip in the global market. Visit online to know more about the product. Buy Entecavir 0.5 mg online or buy Entehep 0.5 mg tablets from Medixo Centre at a very affordable price.