Bdenza 40 mg- Description, Uses, Side Effects, and Cost
Prostate cancer is the most frequently diagnosed disease in NorthAmerica (many parts of the United States and Canada). Cancer develops when the volume of testosterone level reduces. The disease keeps growing, spread to other parts of the body including bones and results in hormone-refractory prostate cancer. Despite androgen depletion therapy still, the diseases progress, however, Bdenza is very effective in the treatment of non-metastatic prostate cancer disease.
Description (Generic Name: Enzalutamide 40 mg)
Male hormone is typically referred to as androgen. Testosterone is one of the hormones secreted from this androgen which is majorly responsible for the development and growth of the cancerous cells present in the prostate glands. Apparently, “Bdenza 40mg”, an anti-androgen drug works by inhibiting this mechanism and reduces or stops the growth of tumor cells.
The drug exhibits strong anti-neoplastic effect by lessening the cell propagation ultimately leading to the death of the cells and reduce the volume of cancer. Hence this medicine is utilized in the treatment of prostate cancer disease. You can Bdenza buy from India at the best price in online pharmacies. Generally, the medicine is taken as directed by the physician.
Bdenza 40 mg Capsules are used to treat castrate-resistant prostate cancer (A type of cancer in which the amount of testosterone is reduced to a very low level) It blocks the effects of the primary male sex hormone and inhibits the growth of prostate cancer.
The survival rate is only 5 years after diagnoses of prostate cancer however, with effective medications like Bdenza can extend survival in males with metastatic prostate cancer that had advanced during treatment. The drug works by keeping androgens from binding and reduce the severity of the disease.
Concerns about the medicine
- The time to show reaction is not clinically proven. Similarly, the amount of time the medicine will remain active in the body is also not known
- Medicine is not recommended for use in women, children and adolescents particularly pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- For patients who have the allergy for Enzalutamide or other active ingredients present in it, the medicine is not recommended.
- The medicine has an increased risk of causing fall and fractures in patients. So extreme care should be taken when taking the doses. Moreover, based on the patient’s age, medical condition and severity of the illness the medicine should be consumed
- Medicine has the potential to cause dizziness, tiredness and visual disturbance, so it is advisable not to drive nor perform work in heavy machinery.
- It is not recommended in pregnancy conditions because it may cause fetal harm even to death.
- Other side effects include Peripheral edema, Back pain, Arthralgia, Musculoskeletal pain.
- Difficulty in urination or blood noticed in the urine.
Bdenza Cost & Availability
Enzalutamide is also known as Bdenza, Manufactured and Supplied by a number of leading pharmaceuticals around the world. The prominent manufacturer of this medicine is BDR Pharmaceuticals International Private Limited which produces the capsules with 40mg doses. Bdenza price is very affordable with us. If you want to know more about Bdenza cost then please feel free to write us.