Epclusa cost: Buy Generic Epclusa online price in India, USA, Turkey, Romania, and Russia
Epclusa comprises of Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir which are antiviral medicines. Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir can thus prevent HCV (hepatitis C virus) from spreading in your body. You can use Epclusa to treat hepatitis C if it is chronical in natural and especially. In special cases where an adult is suffering from advanced cirrhosis. The Epclusa is combined with ribavirin, another antiviral medicine to treat the disease. Epclusa has the ability to treat only certain genotypes of hepatitis C, to present in a specific individual only. Although Epclusa cost is very high in the USA, Russia, Mexico in other countries due to low-income people prefer to buy generic Epclusa. It is strictly recommended to follow the medications. That is prescribed particularly to you and never share medicines with another individual under any circumstances.
How does the medicine, Epclusa function in your body?
There is two direct-acting antiviral present in Epclusa. The work of these drugs is to weaken the acting capacity of protein which is required by the hepatitis C virus. Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir are the two drugs found in Epclusa which are nucleotide polymerase inhibitor and NS5A inhibitor respectively.
There are often several combinations of drugs used to treat Hepatitis C Medicine. You must strictly follow all instructions and medications as indicated by your physician. You must go through all the medicine guide, patient information, and instructions with patience. Not change any epclusa dosing or schedule without consulting your doctor. Any individual suffering from hepatitis C must refer to a doctor and stay under his or her care. You should not suddenly stop consuming Epclusa medicine as it would make the treatment with antiviral medication even harder.
Epclusa cost all around the globe and Epclusa price in India
The Epclusa manufacturer, Gilead has set the price of the medicinal course of 12 weeks to approximately 74k US Dollars. This “epclusa price” set is quite similar to that of other hepatitis C regimens of medication, for example, Harvoni, Sovaldi etc. The Epclusa generic licensed by Gilead became available in India from the month of May 2017. Some are below mentioned.
The “Epclusa cost in India” is nearly a thousand US Dollars for a 12 weeks regimen. This price includes the “Epclusa cost” of shipping and delivery in the footsteps. You can also “buy Epclusa online”.
Epclusa vs Harvoni- What is the difference between the two?
Epclusa is made by combining Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir that can treat hepatitis C. This medication has shown positive results in curing individuals affected by this disease.
On the other hand, Harvoni formed by combining Sofosbuvir and ledipasvir is licensed for treating only some specific individuals infected by hepatitis C such as those suffering from acute liver disease and severe liver transplants. Compared to “Epclusa vs Harvoni”, Epclusa has the best result.
What is the importance of Epclusa medication?
Epclusa medicine is available only if you carry a proper prescription. Adults suffering from chronic hepatitis C of genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 can be treated with Epclusa. However, the hepatitis C infection must be without cirrhosis as the decompensated requires a combination of ribavirin with Epclusa to get cured. The ribavirin drug must not be taken during pregnancy as this may lead to birth defects in a newborn or even death. Thus one must consult a doctor before consuming any medication. The doctor normally prescribes birth control while a person is going through this treatment and up to a minimum time period of 6 months after the end of this medicinal treatment. You should not consume ribavirin while you are pregnant or if your sexual partner is pregnant.
The cure rate of Epclusa tablet
The curing capability of Epclusa Tablet is nearly 94 percent. However, you must take the medicine for 12 weeks or as prescribed by the physician. The efficiency rate will be affected if you stop consuming the medicines midway or lower the dose than that prescribed by the doctor. Certain studies prove that ribavirin is not as much effective as Epclusa. Research even states that Epclusa functions well for people suffering from decompensated cirrhosis.
Facts related to Epclusa and alcohol
The treatment carried out by the “Epclusa and Alcohol” medication works in a smoother way if the patient quits his or her drinking habit or at least reduces the consumption of alcohol. Following the routine of treatment gets tougher under the influence of alcohol.
One can follow these recommended strategies to reduce the intake of alcohol or cut it by some part
- The goal of drinking must be set and followed strictly
- Slowly replacing the alcohol with non-alcoholic and healthy drinks like juice or plain water
- Reducing the number of drinks and having small drinks at a go.
- Switch to alcoholic drinks with a lower content of alcohol. For example, one can switch from beer with 5 percent alcohol to 3 percent alcohol.
- Mixing more parts of water, soda, juice or pop with any hard alcohol to reduce the overall alcohol intake
- Visiting a counseling group, any such support groups or addiction treatment teams to seek help in growing a healthy habit.
It is quite hard to suddenly drop the habit of drinking but one can easily change his or her habit over time. Slowly reducing the consumption amount will lead to complete stoppage of drinking which will in turn help in proper treatment with Epclusa.
What is the exact composition of the Epclusa?
The Epclusa is diamond shaped and red colored which has debossing and film coating of “7916” on one side and “GSI” on the other. The tablets of Epclusa have 100 mg Velpatasvir and 400 mg sofosbuvir. There is complete information available on the internet about the quantitative and qualitative properties of “Epclusa tablet”.
The usage pattern of Epclusa?
- The couples who are about to become parents must not continue having Epclusa medication.
- Individual who are breastfeeding their infants or nursing their children must not take Epclusa medicines.
- Epclusa must not be taken with amiodarone as it may lead to serious health issues, especially of heart problems.
- The heartbeat tends to slow down quite seriously when an individual takes Epclusa with amiodarone, as this medicine is used to treat diseases like irregular heart rate.
- This drug is not for any person who is under the age of 18. Actually, Epclusa has never been tested on individuals who are below 18 years of age. If the individual is under the age of 18 he or she must talk to the physician regarding the best possible option of treatment other than Epclusa medication.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has advised every individual to go through a blood test for hepatitis B in case they are about to start any hepatitis C treatment that uses a direct-acting antivirals medication technique. This is recommended because if an individual has both hepatitis B and hepatitis C and is not going through any treatment for the hepatitis B then there are high chances of reactivating the viruses of hepatitis B when he or she undergoes the direct-acting antivirals medication. The doctor who treats for hepatitis C and prescribes Epclusa cost medication normally takes care of these tests and the nurse will check all information required.
Consult Your Doctor Treatment
In case you have experienced or is experiencing any of the below-mentioned problems you must consult the doctor on a priority basis and talk about the appropriate options for treatment that can be carried out.
- If you were ever treated with an NS5A inhibitor and the treatment did not cure your problem
- You are suffering from high-end liver injury
- Have any plans for pregnancy or is pregnant
- There was a liver transplant operation conducted on you.
- If you are experiencing liver problems
- You are on dialysis or have impairment of kidney
- If you are infected with HIV
You must disclose all your medical history in front of the doctor when the doctor is determining the appropriate option of treatment and the dosage of Epclusa cost.
Epclusa review and side effects
Epclusa is the medicine that can effectively treat hepatitis C. The medication is legal Canada for individuals affected by genotypes of hepatitis C virus. sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir are the basic elements of Epclusa. These two drugs are combined to form one tablet that is the Epclusa. The medicine must be consumed once a day. The “Epclusa reviews” conclude that there are very few “Epclusa side effects”. These effects are mild and generally include a headache and tiredness. This treatment can cure an individual affected by the hepatitis C virus but there are chances of getting infected by the virus again.