What is Nausea?
Nausea is a state of feeling sick and heavy. It is a feeling of not feeling good and feeling like vomiting. It happens to those persons who have to bear the atmospheric changes very frequently.
- An unhealthy feeling in the stomach.
- Feels like vomiting.
- If you have a disease like a swine flu.
- Low and Bogged Down.
- Heaviness in the brain.
- A heavy Cough and cold.
- Caused by hepatitis.
- Swine Flu in the body.
- The heavy cold atmosphere.
- Gastric and stomach infection.
- Due to alcohols intake and smoking.
How to cure Nausea?
- Intake of proper water can heal nausea.
- Being calm, cool and patient in life.
- Organized intake of food at regular intervals.
- Nutritious food should go into the body with less oil and grease.
- Eating slowly and calmly.
- Don’t become excited after having meals in the daytime and sleep after sometime after the meal gets co